Maryland Weddings & Events
Maryland Harp Wedding Ceremony Package: $450/500.
( Includes Items 1 - 5 )
1) PRELUDE MUSIC: 15 - 20 minutes of music while the guests are being seated
2) PROCESSIONAL MUSIC: In addition to the bridal processional, you can opt for a variety of music for the different groups in the wedding processional such as the mothers, bridesmaids and flower girls.
3) CEREMONY MUSIC: Music during the ceremony as needed such as after the "exchange of rings" or during "lighting of unity candle".
4) RECESSIONAL MUSIC: Music played after the bride and groom kiss and are introduced to the wedding guests.
5) POSTLUDE MUSIC: Music played as the guests leave their seats to greet the bride and groom.
Ceremony & Reception Package:
This includes the ceremony package and reception music charged by the hour
This includes reception music charged hourly.
A flat solid surface such as wood or concrete must be available. Performing in high grass is not possible. No performances will take place in the rain or inclement weather.
Planning Your Wedding/Event
Maryland concert harpist Astrid Walschot-Stapp has over 15 years experience performing at weddings and special events. Astrid works closely with her clients to select the perfect music and arrange a seamless occasion. In addition to weddings, Astrid performs regularly at corporate and private events, parties, fundraisers, bar and bat mitzvahs, funerals and memorial services, and others. The sound of the solo harp is quite full and does not usually require amplification even in an outdoor setting. As a professional musician, Astrid can adapt to any changing situation seamlessly. If there is an unexpected change in the flow of the wedding ceremony or event no one will ever know.
Select Your Music
Vist our Music Selection page to select your music and see suggestions for different parts of your wedding ceremony.
Quotes and Booking
Please Contact Us to receive a quote for your event. If the date is available we will send you a contract to sign. 50% of the balance will be due as a downpayment to reserve your date. The date will not be reserved until a downpayment is received
Astrid will travel with her harp to many locations in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D. C., Pennsylvania and West Virginia. This includes cities like Frederick, Hagerstown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Baltimore, Leesburg and Loudoun County, and the Eastern Shore.
Reserve Event/Payment Methods
Upon receipt of your contract and deposit, your event will be reserved. Clients are encouraged to use paypal to reserve their event. Otherwise mail it to:
Astrid Walschot-Stapp, Harpist
201 Catoctin Ave.
Frederick, Maryland 21701
Duo Liutaio - Harp and Violin Duo
Astrid performs with her husband, professional Maryland violinist and violinmaker William Stapp. Duo Liutaio means 'violinmakers duo' in Italian.